Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time is Passing


Another Christmas has been and gone. We've eaten all the turkey, ham, Christmas Cake, Christmas pudding, mince pies and had our fill. We've exchanged gifts and cards with family and friends, we've sung Carols, we've laughed and cried, we've hugged and kissed, and we have thanked God again for His wonderful Son, whose birthday we have celebrated.
Now it is 2010, another year ahead of us. Let us make it a better year for all.
I am not making any real 'resolutions' this year. I just want to be a better person, to not waste too much time on unnecessary things and to do as much good as I am able.

3 comments:

Alden Smith said...

Very good idea not to make new year resolutions - I am only making new year intentions or is that 'maybes'?

Happy New Year Kathryn

Alden Smith said...

Oh, and by the way if that is a photo of your living room I am dying to know what was in the big red box!

Kathryn said...

Happy New Year to you too, Pal.
The big red box was for my 3 grandaughters - a combined present from myself, my sister and my daughter. There was much excitement over opening it - and it contained a Sylvanian families hotel, which has been played with very much since Christmas. They also received presents of all the little animal 'people' to go with it (and furniture etc).