Monday, October 31, 2011

Back to Blogging

It is so long since I posted on my Blog!
I am doing a course at work on 10 Things to do with new technology and Blogging is one of them so I thought I'd better get back to Blogging!!

The big news in the last few days has been
1. CHOGM being held in Perth, Western Australia. (Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting).
2. The visit to Perth by Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip (The Queen opened CHOGM)
3. And of course the BIG news, the grounding of the Qantas fleet of planes, leaving thousands of passengers stranded all over the world.

3 comments:

Alden said...

Well come on - if you have come back to blogging - then you have to blog! :>)

Alden said...

I have been back several times - awaiting your words of wisdom and hopefully one of your paintings to be posted here - now get cracking!

Kathryn said...

So sorry Alden. I have very good intentions especially as I have been on a trip to Germany and planned to blog about it! I will.....